Pros and Cons of Ecopayz Casino
Digital wallets and online payment methods have revolutionized the way people transact and make payments. It's now easier and faster to deposit money to your favorite online casino and withdraw your winnings. One popular platform that has made this possible is Ecopayz, an England-based company with almost 20 years of online transaction experience.
Ecopayz has positioned itself as the most secure and reliable platform for fast financial transactions in at least 30 countries worldwide. The platform allows you to open an online account known as the EcoAccount, from where you can make online payments, withdrawals from EcoPayz casinos, and send money to other Ecopayz users.
From 2009 however, Ecopayz launched their prepaid debit card called the EcoCard, powered by Mastercard. You can use the card online or get a physical one for fast and secure payments. In 2011, they launched the EcoVirtualCard, a one-time virtual card that players use to make deposits to EcoPayz casinos to ensure optimum security. The card doesn't contain any of your banking details, and it is destroyed immediately after you make the deposit.
You can load money to your EcoAccount or EcoCard from your bank account, Visa, eVoucher, and a myriad of other account top-up methods.
Playing at Ecopayz Casinos
Playing at Ecopayz casinos starts with registering an account. Go to the EcoPayz website, register an account by giving all the required information and then verify with your email. As a secure online payment method, Ecopayz has a huge online casino following, so you will not have trouble finding some great gaming houses to play at.
Go to your chosen online casino select the Ecopayz deposit option and enter the amount you want to deposit. This will take you to the EcoPayz site, where you will be asked for your username and password to confirm the payment. You can choose to pay using the ecoCard, ecoAccount, or ecoVirtualCard.
If you want to make a withdrawal, select EcoPayz withdrawal and follow the prompts.
Benefits of EcoPayz for Online Gambling
- The biggest benefit for using EcoPayz is secure and safe transactions. The platform reduces the risk of personal and financial data falling into the wrong hands drastically using both SSL and TLS protocols. Since you make the payments anonymously, all your information is privy to EcoPayz, and they don't share it with anyone else.
- In the rare event that hacking occurs, the hackers will only access the funds in your EcoAccount, and they can't get through to your bank account.
- Opening and operating an EcoAccount is straightforward, and you can access it via mobile applications for android and iOS devices. While registering is free, you will incur certain fees and limits when making deposits and withdrawals.
- Last but not least, the EcoAccount also functions as a bankroll tool to help you keep track of your gambling habits. This will help you to control the amount of money you spend on gambling.
Disadvantages of EcoPayz Casinos
- EcoPayz is only allowed in 30 countries, and that excludes the United States.
- Withdrawals can take anywhere from a day to two days to reflect on your account.
There are many benefits to using EcoPayz for your online gambling transactions. It is secure, fast, and reliable, unlike many other payment options out there. The list of online gambling houses accepting it is also growing rapidly, making it the best option for online players.